2017 Trade Show Exhibitor Information
EARLY BIRD $50 REDUCED PRICE if you register ON or BEFORE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER, 21st!
Registration Types and Pricing:
General Admission - $205 ($155 ON/BEFORE November 21st)
Technical Service Provider - $220 ($170 ON/BEFORE November 21st)
Applicator Recertification (Category A & C) - $215 ($165 ON/BEFORE November 21st)
Applicator Recertification including Category H (includes A & C) - $255 ($205 ON/BEFORE November 21st)
*Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received in writing prior to 30-days before the event; refunds will be processed less a $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be made within 30-days of the event or for no-shows.*
The Minneapolis Hilton Hotel has Sold Out!
The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis offers a reduced room rate of $119/night for Short Course attendees until November 28th or until the room block sells out.....whichever comes first! Rooms can be booked online HERE or by phone at (888) 421.1442.
BOOTH RENTAL PROCEDURE
Exhibitors from 2016 will receive first priority over new exhibitors until end of day, September 29, 2017. Any unsold booths will be available after that date.
Required Applications for Exhibiting
Service Contractor Hubbell/Tyner
Pricing Chart for pricing chart.
Each line display booth will be equipped with an 8’ high back wall draped and 3’ high side dividers draped. All exhibitors may order a white topped, undraped table and two folding chairs at no charge. The order form will be sent in an email from our decorator company – Hubbell/Tyner to order these items. A second email will be sent from Hubbell/Tyner to rent any additional booth furnishings. This is where you will rent draping for your table if needed. There will be a charge for the draping.
2017 Agronomy Super Bowl
INCREASE TRAFFIC AT YOUR BOOTH DURING MCPR TRADE SHOW 2017!
Wednesday – December 13, 2017
The 2017 Agronomy Super Bowl Challenge will be held on Wednesday, December 13th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Participants teams of two will have to visit your booth to answer your agronomic or product/service questions in a contest to win $1000 cash first prize and $500 second place and the title “Minnesota’s Best Agronomy Team for 2017”.
In order to participate, please provide the following:
- Exhibitors develop and offer questions for their booth on Wednesday, December 13 as a participating exhibitor.
- Exhibitors that participate will receive a notebook that contains your questions and a sign for your booth to indicate you are participating.
- Questions must be multiple-choice with answers provided. Questions need to be agronomic in nature and/or may be specific about your product(s)and service(s).
- Plant samples, seed samples and pictures are encouraged but multiple-choice answers must be provided.
- Send three to five questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The MCPR Events committee reserves the right to determine which questions are used for the event.
- Submit questions no later than November 27, 2017.
Please contact Jessica Brunelle at the MCPR office if you have any questions or need additional information at 763.235.6473 or email@example.com.