Agronomy Challenge 2018
Win Valuable Prizes! Compete for the $1000 first place team and $500 second place team cash prizes during the MCPR TRADE SHOW 2018!
December 12th from 9 AM to 4 PM
Participating two member teams will visit trade show booths to answer agronomic questions as a contestant for the title “Minnesota’s Best Agronomy Team for 2018” and compete to win $1000 cash.
Agronomy Challenge Contest Rules
1. Complete the Answer Sheet by answering questions that can be found at the participating exhibit booths.
2. Open to employees of Dealer and Branch members of the MCPR.
3. Teams must be comprised of two persons who must be from the same company, however, they can be from different branches.
4. The hours are Wednesday, December 12, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
5. All answer sheets must be turned in to the Agronomy Challenge Registration Desk by 4:15 P.M. on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 in the Minneapolis Convention Center.
6. The winning team with the most correct answers will be announced at the MCPR Chairman’s Reception at 5:45 PM Wednesday, December 12, in the Minneapolis Hilton Ballroom.
7. The use of a mobile device to search for answers IS NOT ALLOWED.
8. Any disputes will be settled by the Agronomy Challenge Committee whose decision is final.
• The first place team will win $1000 in cash, the title of “Minnesota’s Best Agronomy Team for 2018”. (A flip of the coin will determine first and second place winning teams in the event of a tie.)
• The second place team will win $500 in cash.
Thank you for competing in the 2018 Agronomy Challenge!