2021 Trade Show Exhibitor Information
December 7th -9th at the Minneapolis Hilton hotel Grand Ballroom.
BOOTH RENTAL PROCEDURE
Exhibitors from 2019 will receive first priority over new exhibitors until end of day, September 10, 2021. Any unsold booths will be available after that date.
Booth Accessories - Each line display booth will be equipped with an 8’ high back wall and 3’ high side dividers and one ID sign.
All exhibitors may order a white-topped, undraped table and two folding chairs at no charge through Fern’s OneView online ordering portal. Table skirting for the booth package table and additional booth furnishings will also be available in OneView. Once Fern OneView online ordering is open. You will receive an email invite to order.
Exhibit Hours - The exhibit hall will be open for attendees from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, December 7th for the welcoming reception, viewing of exhibits, and MCPR Annual Meeting; 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for general viewing on Wednesday, December 8th, and 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, December 9th. The exhibit areas will be closed and guarded at night.
Move-In / Move-Out - All installation of exhibits will occur on Tuesday, December 7th. All exhibits must be set up by 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday in preparation for the opening of the trade show floor. No exhibitor may remove an exhibit, in whole or in part before 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, December 9th. Early removal may result in loss of location priority for the following year’s exposition. All exhibits must be removed by Noon on Friday December 10, 2021.
The Minneapolis Hilton hotel offers a special room rate of $116/night if you book before NOVEMBER 15th, 2021 or until the room block sells out – whichever comes first! You can make your Minneapolis Hilton hotel reservation online (below) or by phone at (612) 376-1000 and use code MCP.
2021 AGRONOMY CHALLENGE
Agronomy Challenge – The 2021 Agronomy Challenge will be held on Wednesday, December 8th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Participants will have to visit your booth to answer your agronomic questions in hopes of earning the title “Minnesota’s Best Agronomy or Applicator Team for 2021”.
In order to participate, please provide the following:
1. Exhibitors may offer questions for the Agronomy
2. Exhibitors that participate will receive a notebook that contains your questions and a sign for your booth to indicate you are participating.
3. Questions must be multiple-choice with answers provided. Questions need to be agronomic in nature and may be specific about your product(s).
4. Plant samples, seed samples and pictures are encouraged but multiple-choice answers must be provide
5. Send three to five questions via email to email@example.com.
6. The MCPR Events committee reserves the right to determine which questions are used for the event.
7. Submit questions no later than November 19, 2021.
Please contact Jessi Brunelle at the MCPR office if you have any questions or need additional information at 763.235.6473 or firstname.lastname@example.org.